Supporting government organisations who manage populations, Vitro provides electronic record management software that ensures citizens have a complete electronic record of their births, deaths and marriages. This allows governments to accurately track and report citizen information in a more efficient and secure manner.
Using Vitro's electronic record means civil registration organisations and governments benefit from an electronic record that is rapidly implemented, is immediately adopted by users and leads to instant return on investment.
These challenges may sound familiar?
- An inefficient paper system for recording key citizen information such as births, deaths and marriages
- Capturing data from remote locations and centralising it for analysis
- Accessing complete statistical information
- Systems that require users to radically change the way they work
- User adoption and change management challenges
- High implementation costs
- Long implementation time lines
- Disparate IT systems
The question is, how do you overcome those challenges in a way that meets business, financial and stakeholders’ needs?
Why move to electronic records?
Using an Vitro's electronic system to manage civil registration data benefits organisations and government by;
- Having instant access to national data and statistics
- Have a centrally accessed and secure system
- Facilitate other government departments and ministries such as registration for education and security
Vitro provides an App based true record management, capturing complex data from even the remotest areas so a complete citizen record is available in real time.
Vitro's flexibility means that no matter what stage your civil registration or population management is at, it can provide a solution that accommodates you and the flexibility you require to understand your population. Create a totally paperless process for recording data even from the most remote locations. Vitro's approach allows you to take any workflow, activity or document that is paper based and use it electronically. Create an adaptable record management system that suits your needs.
A platform so flexible that no matter what your organisation size or budget we have a solution that will suit you.
GET IN TOUCH