We believe that technology can change the way healthcare is delivered, it is central to helping clinicians provide better patient care, reducing costs and improving patient outcomes.
Using Vitro, the Clinician Centric Electronic Medical Record software means hospitals and healthcare providers benefit from an EMR that is rapidly implemented, is immediately adopted by users and leads to instant clinical impact. For healthcare providers who want to record clinical data, Vitro provides a clinician centric EMR that gives caregivers the information they need to provide better & safer patient outcomes.
These challenges may sound familiar?
- EMR implementations that the end users don’t engage with
- Systems that require users to radically change the way they work
- Systems that don't scale to suit your organisation
- User adoption and change management challenges
- High implementation costs
- Long implementation time lines
- Disparate IT systems
- Healthcare reforms changing the way you operate
- Continued use of paper even when there are systems in place to replace it
Ultimately, healthcare providers are being required to do more with less, to provide better patient safety & care at a lower cost. The question is, how do you overcome those challenges in a way that meets business, financial and stakeholders’ needs?
- Rapid Implementation - Months rather than years, increasing your return on Investment
- Immediate User Adoption - 100% user adoption
- Instant Clinical Impact - Care providers using tools that enable them to deliver better quality patient care
This leads to a clinician-centric EMR. Vitro provides an App based true medical record for clinicians and patients, capturing complex clinical data and integrating with all your hospital systems so a complete patient history is available in real time from a single source, electronic patient record.
Vitro naturally inspires user adoption. It is a system that adapts to the way you work, is simple to use, improves clinical decision support, captures complex clinical data for analysis, reduces costs and ultimately improves patient care and outcomes.
“The time it takes to create complex chemotherapy worksheets has been reduced by up to 82%” Andrew James, Project Director of Pharmacy, Chris O'Brien Lifehouse Cancer Treatment Centre, Sydney
Vitro's flexibility means no matter what stage your hospital is at, it can provide a solution that accommodates the level of ICT implementation that you would like to achieve. Create a totally paperless hospital or use Vitro's stand alone functionality, Vitro's approach allows you to take any workflow, care pathway, activity or document that is paper based and use it electronically. Create an adaptable electronic medical record that suits your healthcare organisation.
A platform so flexible that no matter what your organisation size or budget we have a solution that will suit you.
GET IN TOUCH