Due to continued rapid expansion of our company, we are now seeking to recruit a Recently Qualified Chartered Accountant to join our finance team of professionals in a challenging and diverse role where you will have huge potential to learn and to develop your skills and experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Recently qualified ACA accountant.
- Strong accounting skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 year's experience in a relevant accounting role with a recognised accounting firm or in a software company.
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is an essential requirement.
- Experience at financial modelling would be desirable.
- Knowledge of the software sector, and previous experience of auditing the software sector would be helpful.
- The successful candidate will be able to think on their feet, show attention to detail and resourcefulness, and have strong communication and organisational skills.
- They should be capable of working on their own initiative but also work well in a team. An enthusiastic, helpful nature and a flexible attitude will contribute to the success of the candidate.
The successful candidate will be part of an expanding Finance Team. Their main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of annual financial statements under local GAAP including active involvement in both audit preparation and delivery, and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as scheduled.
- Completion of routine monthly and quarterly management accounts for Senior Management and Board.
- Assistance in the budgeting and Forecasting Process
- Liaising with Enterprise Ireland and completion of Grant Applications
- Liaising with auditors to achieve resolution of technical issues that arise to ensure a smooth audit of the statutory financial statements is achieved.
- Liaising with the tax advisors and others in relation to VAT and corporation tax compliance.
- Set-up of Internal Controls across multi territories and jurisdictions and formulisation of policies.
- Actively contributing to process improvements within the accounting team & to a positive office environment.
This role represents the ideal opportunity to build on the experience gained in industry or indeed to make their first move into an industry based role.
The role will provide you with an opportunity to develop your experience across all aspects of accounting, financial control and reporting in a rapidly expanding international environment. You will be working closely with an experienced Chartered Accountant who will provide you with training and support. There is excellent scope for an ambitious accountant to grow and develop in this role.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work as part of a team and gain solid reporting experience in an international environment. The role will be interesting and challenging and will provide you with excellent experience to enhance your CV and career prospects.
To apply for this role email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please answer the following within your cover letter:
What are your minimum salary expectations?
Do you have 2 or more year's experience in a similar role?
Do you have accountancy practice experience?